Neutrals are sneaking into my closet

When I hung up some of my clothes to air dry yesterday I noticed something bizarre: most of my favourite pieces of clothing were neutrals!



This is very odd to me, because previously I was never a fan of neutrals. "Too boring," I'd think, "Leave it to old people and New Yorkers." I'm starting to become a real neutrals fan, though - grey, brown, beige, ivory, black, peach: these are so elegant and beautiful and I can't believe I haven't noticed before! (I still rarely wear white) They're also really versatile in that I can pair a neutral piece with almost anything else of any colour. It can look chic, homey, vintage or relaxed and comfy.

Neutrals and "vintage" looks have been cropping up a lot in Lookbook's tumblr feed, too. Some of my recent favorites:







0 things about

Neutrals are sneaking into my closet

Post a Comment

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."