Animal hats

So the only thing I "officially" collect is animal hats. They're all from the Delux brand because I like the quality and style of their hats compared to knock-offs or other animal hats (which tend to be felt instead of wool). I wear them all winter, spring and fall... basically until it gets too warm.

Excuse the odd coloring, I had to crank the brightness and beat down the contrast to get the hats visible. Boo backlighting.

Bonus fun: You can see the mouse moving around her cage in between shots. I laughed way too hard when I noticed that.

Tiger hatLion hat

Pig hatDonkey hat

Kangaroo hatKitty hat

The kitty one I actually sewed the face on myself - the hat originally was just ears. It was my first and I had matching paw mittens that I've long since lost.

There are only two other things I have an unreasonable desire to collect: cute salt shakers and teapots shaped like mythical beasts. I don't know where either of those came from. Luckily I've managed to hold off, except for my snail salt shakers. I liked the irony of them too much.

1 things about

Animal hats

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."