Let's make a kitty pillow!You will need:
- Half a meter/yard of cuddly fabric, any color
- Fiber fill to stuff your kitty
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Pink embroidery floss and a tapestry needle
- Buttons for the eyes
- Felt-tip pen, marker or chalk for marking
- Ribbon and a bell (optional)
here. It's just a dented oval with ears, so it's not hard to sketch your own!
Stuff your kitty pillow with fiber fill. Poke some in the ears, and keep massaging it so the kitty doesn't get lumpy. You can overstuff it to make it fat and firm, or put a bit less in to make it squishier. I made mine squishier.
Hand stitch the hole closed. The easiest way to do it is a ladder stitch:
Tie a ribbon around the kitty's neck and stitch a bell to the ribbon. (optional)
Dress up like a loli goth and take pictures of yourself and your new