Whiteboard scribbles

I had to erase the miscellaneous scribbles off my whiteboard so I could actually use the damn thing. Problem is I like the accumulated writings that collect there. First up is a collection of punch lines for geeky jokes I am fond of:


And secondly, and I'm proud of this one, a graph-dick:


The penis was totally unintentional. I was explaining to my boyfriend a chart mentioned in a paper on false reporting of speedups from parallel implementations of algorithms (heh) and a few days later looked over and... well, there was a nice big dick, balls and all. It's also (slightly) OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm off to finish the assignment that required me to clean the board in the first place.

0 things about

Whiteboard scribbles

Post a Comment

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."