Christmas tree

Trying to capture what the human eye sees on a camera is quite difficult, but I tried to adjust the colors properly.

This year instead of the usual rainbow barf, we decided on a more coherent color theme for our tree: blue and white, with purple accents. I am very pleased with how it turned out, and it's only a shame that we got it up late (usually we put up Christmas decorations a few days after taking down the Halloween ones, hehe)

My favorite ornaments are definitely the Victorian Tinsel (actual metal strips) and the little sequin birds.






6 things about

Christmas tree
  1. I like it. Very pretty...and that's not just because my favorite color is purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I thought it would turn out kind of.... boring with just three colors but I really like it. Adding the purple definitely make it 2000 times better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really nice! When I am on my own, I want to do a red a black tree, with gold accents. Should be pretty, with the green of the tree, and a little different.
    The purple definitely makes it. It would be too monotone without it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I bet it would look nice. We saw some black ornaments yesterday and they were very *striking* and it's a shame I've never seen anyone do a black Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree makes me wanna celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."