Hormagaunts

Lookit, guys!!!



Hehe. :3

5 things about

Hormagaunts
  1. Well, if those belonged to a male...I believe they would be called a "one-way ticket to lifelong virginhood". However, in this case I believe they can safely be called miniature figurines or the ever-versatile "whatchamacallts"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they those Warhammer things? I think my friend, who played Warhammer, called them something else though.

    But yeah. They need painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're my horrible little Tryanid beasties :3

    Just some of the cannon-fodder swarm critters, none of the cool ones. And the painting shall begin in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's it! Tyranids! Lol, my mate thought they were so awesome.

    It must be cool to have a nice swarm of monsters backed up by a big tank :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."