I found a unicorn!

There was a unicorn abandoned at the bank:


I think I know why this little unicorn was hanging around financial institutions late at night:
That's right, she's got a tramp stamp.

Someone else has a tramp stamp, too. I got a stuffed dinosaur for Christmas:
And she has this tattooed on her butt:
Unlock the fun, indeed.
This is a concerning epidemic, people. Even our toys are being sexualized at a younger and younger age.
The little tramps.

I'm gonna keep the unicorn in my coat pocket so I will have a unicorn in my pocket wherever I go. Even if she is a little club girl.

3 things about

I found a unicorn!
  1. Damn trampy stuffed animals.

    I am glad you saved that unicorn from a life of destitution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trampy stamping on innocent toys must be stopped, it is clearly meant to get children to want a stamp of their own. Poor toys, I expect we will see them in the clubs doing the tramp dance soon.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."