Something amazing happened today...


That's right.
The Milky Way manifested on our ceiling.
It's too bad I can't get a good picture. I guess you'll just have to come visit instead. ;)
[The planets' placements are roughly to scale, even if the planets themselves aren't]


By the way, I seriously love the name of our home galaxy. It's so sweet and unassuming. Sol, Terra and Luna are also quite enjoyable - so simple. I mean, there's nothing particularly epic or interesting about our chosen names, but considering we have to work with thousands of years of uninformed tradition, such as the belief that the sun and stars are different types of entities, I think it turned out nicely.

5 things about

Something amazing happened today...
  1. I don't realise why I'm not following you! I visited this blog a while back after chatting to you in the coffee shop but for some reason didn't follow you...

    Anyway, I specifically came back to this blog just so I can follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, sometimes I post a lot of math or code-heavy posts in a row. I notice I tend not to get many new followers those weeks! Maybe it was during one of those times you first visited, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved that when I was little! I would love that now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, they're so nice. We got another pack, too, so there's > 200 stars on our ceiling. :3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."