I've been busy the past few days making small tweaks to my blog. It feels a lot more... coherent now. Some of the things I've changed:
- Added a webfont from Google's font directory. Headers, navigation links and other text matches the title image now. The one I used was 'Orbitron'.
- Blogroll will only show on the homepage, so it won't vertically stretch post pages!
-Installed an updated version of the "Recent Posts" widget. This one is formatted much better.
- Moved post data and labels links to the top of the post, under the header.
- Made the comment box wider
- Added a few small graphics, such as a post divider.
- Spruced up the About page a little. It's done in pure CSS, my favourite <3. In the process, I found out that webkit browsers render rounded borders in a very silly way. (This is a great page about how each browser handles rounded edges.)
- Replaced the Google search bar with Blogger's ordinary search because it's smarter, and thus removed Blogger's top navigation frame.
The major thing left on my to-do list is to reformat the comments section so it actually matches the theme of the blog.
I'm halfway through a big post on tweaking Blogger blogs - little fixes that just make them better and more usable, like collapsing the archives widget and how to properly insert photos into posts. :D