I may or may not be drunk right now...

... but I felt a sudden urgent.... urge... to uh.... blog. I guess.

ANYWAY.

A loooooooooong time ago, like, three or four months ago, I wrote a quiz for a class I had been to one class of (due to enrollment complications). This class didn't have a textbook.

The professor wrote the quiz on the board. I stared at the questions being like, "Ummmm,... excuse me?" and I attempted a few half-hearted answers on a topic I had had nothing more than a very basic introduction to.

After my very sad attempt at answering the questions, I had twenty minutes to kill before the quiz time was over. So, in my exam booklet, I drew a unicorn.

(Tomorrow when I'm sober I'll scan it in, if I can find it)

I got a zero on that quiz.
I bombed so bad on that quiz that I gave up and drew a unicorn. It doesn't have to be a unicorn - I have certainly doodled fairies and elephants before. But, from now on, this is called "unicorn bombing."

9 things about

I may or may not be drunk right now...
  1. I APPROVE OF THIS DRUNK POST!!!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I luuuurrvvvv you bio <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much I drew you a drunk unicorn!!! http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u300/Graphicentropy/Stuff/?action=view&current=alcuni.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might be drunk tooo now, whoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second the approval of the drunk posts! Look forward to seeing the unicorn pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try this drunk blogging!!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHHA, OMG Bio! That is the best thing ever to wake up to. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Drunk blogging? Thats a great idea! I'M GONNA DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. shhhhh, don't blog so loud...

    my stomach hurts.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."