Second best tights evar!


Lace tights over bright, solid colour tights is now my favourite fashion-y thing.

I'm extremely out of it today. I haven't adjusted to my new schedule yet. I've been having to get up at 7am instead of my usual 11am and it's frying my brain. I feel like I'm in high school again, but only for three days a week - I go to campus for 8:30, stay until 2:30 and have a one hour lunch break.

Everything else is better than high school, though. High school is the worst time of anyone's life, I suspect. And if it's not, they're doing the rest of their life wrong.

5 things about

Second best tights evar!
  1. I hated middle school, and most of high school. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you did high school wrong?

    And those look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to University; I know what come after high school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to wear tights.
    Sadly, I can't find any cute shorts or shit to wear them with. FOo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Middle School was the worst for me, but THOSE TIGHTS ARE AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."