I may have bought some kitty ears...

...And then I may have put them on...


This is a better shot of the dress I'm wearing. Because it's a super comfy, awesome dress that I really, really like and therefore I'm making you look at it.


And I really wish this photo had turned out better, because it's not often I am genuinely smiling in a picture and don't look too awkwardly posed and am not half blinking and aurgh why aren't I good at pictures.


And pretty quickly after this the photoshoot became x-rated, like all good photoshoots should. I blame the cat ears?

13 things about

I may have bought some kitty ears...
  1. nice. yeah...all photo shoots should become x-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything: Thanks. :3 They're really soft and fuzzy!

    Stu: I suspect that a fair percentage of them already are...

    Bio: Yes, well... quite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to dress up as the Easter Bunny at work three years in a row.

    Only on Easter day, I mean. I didn't wear it everyday for three years in a row. We had a dress code.

    But those three days were the happiest of my working life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich: For like, a week around Christmas I got to wear a Santa hat all day at the clothing store I worked at in high school. I'm thinking now that being an Easter bunny would have been way, way better. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. X-rated photo shoots are fun. Good way to feel sexah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those two kitties in the first picture are definitely admiring you ; )
    & cool dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, those ears look really cute. You should wear them in public. All the time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait a min..... i wana see those BOOTS!!!! Lets see a shot of those. They look sassy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia: I've got a better pic of them here:

    http://philenotfound.blogspot.com/2010/11/waywt-tiny-pink-dress-big-clunky-boots.html

    They're more practical than anything else :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."