Nudibranch

I'm on OKCupid, and I don't even really know why any more. I like to see the percent matches for my boyfriend and friends. Being female, I occasionally get messages even if I haven't been active on the site.

Yesterday, someone sent me this:



The link leads to this picture:


I have no idea what to do about this. I mean, nudibranch is my favorite invertebrate name [and I sent back a reply to that effect]... but still. It threw off my whole evening. SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT FROM USUAL.

7 things about

Nudibranch
  1. MAYBE HE KNOWS YOUR SECRET LOVE FOR NUDIBRANCHES AND IS USING IT TO GET CLOSE TO YOU.

    *Sits back, thinks, visits link, experiments*

    You may already know this but he has other nudibranch pictures too, if you replace the _number. The site seems to be a Malaysian blog too :P

    You can actually search Nudibranch on his blog posts and you can see his pictures there. Perhaps he was using the picture he sent as an alternative way to advertise his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom: Ha, it's likely he is just pimping his blog. But:

    I GOT A RESPONSE.

    He said, "I really didn't, but the rabbit ear thing in your third pic fits em quite well, and I researched em so I should know. "

    That makes a bunch more sense. Well, comparatively. I don't know why me [in a black dress] making finger-rabbit-ears made him think of nudibranches. Maybe he's just a crazy fish guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredibly strange. Maybe he likes the irony of seeing a fish wearing cat ears. Oh and then the fish can play 'Tag'! Whoever is wearing the ears is 'it' :D

    *Mind goes wild*

    ...I might be a while...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, take your time dear. I'm sure you'll return with something interesting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha! may this person is REALLY artistic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw the poor little runty nudibranch (Oscar) couldn't swim fast enough to catch the others :( But then he snuck up on Bill and tagged his ass ;D

    They were all having a 'whale' of a time and not even Moody Nudi could spoil their fun. Eventually the kitty ears were discovered by the owner of the fish and took it out :( But now they play with little pointy bits of seaweed instead :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."