October Update

Happy October, everyone!

When a blogger goes missing, it's usually because they're either too busy that they can't find time to write, or they're doing absolutely nothing and therefore have nothing to write about. For me, it's actually been a combination of both - the first half of the month was pretty leisurely, but I've been keeping busy since!

I've been playing Guild Wars 2. I actually hit level cap, almost entirely by soloing. That just... doesn't happen with me. But I love it, it's a great game.

Of course, I've been doing lots of crafting (and cleaning) for Halloween... though I still haven't started our costumes. T's going to be the character from Journey, and I'm gonna make one of Cardcaptor Sakura's outfits.


None of our friends watch anime or have played Journey, so in the end I'll have put a ton of work into a costume that no one recognizes. Hooray! (Luckily I don't have to be done 'til Friday - I can wear an old costume or approximate Fancy Catwoman on actual Halloween night, if I need to. I will need to.)

For decoration crafts, I'm doing some reliable favorites (paper bats, pumpkins, orange lights, etc) and I DIY'd a few new ones: cheesecloth ghosts and paper pumpkins. The ghosts are being hung off of twigs that I painted black and sealed with Mod Podge.




Have a Happy Halloween! Hopefully this year I'll get some good photos of our costumes, heh.

0 things about

October Update

Post a Comment

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."