A sheepish hello

Ummmm.... hi again.

I'm back from my unannounced blogging hiatus. I really needed that guiltless break to let my creativity recharge. After agonizing over a complete and utter writer's constipation block, I stopped worrying about not posting and just let myself go ahead and not post.

The past few months I've been searching for a job as a relatively inexperienced CS grad in a city that is flooded with relatively inexperienced CS grads. Things were rough for a while. I didn't have any money to spare for fun/entertainment, so most of my time was filled with playing free video games, watching Netflix, and obsessively refreshing my inbox. Not exactly the sort of activity that gets the juices flowing, creative or otherwise.

That's not entirely true, of course - looking back, there's actually a number of projects that I've worked on that are worthy of sharing. But at the time, I just felt so "blah" that I was incapable of writing... well, anything.

BUT! The blahs have come to an end! I am now gainfully employed, and things are looking up. For any of my remaining readers out there, please bear with me over the next few weeks as I try to get back into the swing of things. I've missed you all, and my blog, and blogging... so here's to rekindling our relationship!

4 things about

A sheepish hello
  1. I've totally blogged way less than you. Good news that you have a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking awesome! You got a job. Good on you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on the job front! Hope it's going we'll for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! I'm really excited about it, it's for a really cool and promising local startup. Much better than McDonalds, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2012 Phile not Found. See About
Powered by Blogger

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."